Tuesday 22 April 2014

MO'CHEDDAH: I would Have Crashed If I Had Not Gone on Break

 


Click for Full Image Size Popular rap artiste Module Oreoluwa aka MO'CHEDDAH, has debunked claims that she got married during her long absence in the music scene.

According to the rapper, she said that she needed to focus on her academics and to understand what was going on around her.

She noted that coupled with lots of travelling, shows, brand endorsement, were all consuming her time and she needed to watch it so as not to lose focus.

"my break was deliberate. I had done so much. I was in school as well and shortly before I graduated, I was beginning to lose it. I needed the break to get in touch with myself because I did not know what was going on around me anymore."

"it seemed as if I was rushing through life and I was not learning anything. I just realised that if I did not take that break, I was going to crash and I would not be able to get up again."

"So, I never got married. I don't know where the news came from. Even if I got married, why would it slow down my career?" she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment