Tuesday 15 April 2014

Klint Da Drunk Opens Up On Messy N250,000 Church Fraud



According to reports, the humour merchant was supposed to anchor the programme on Saturday, March 22, 2014.

However, speaking to Nigeriafilms.com when contacted, Klint Da Drunk disclosed that the church was at fault in the mess, claiming that he was told that the event would hold on Sunday, March 23, not March 22, as claimed by the church.

He added that he was paid N200,000 for the show, not N250,000 the church claimed they paid him for his services.

The Anambra State-born rib cracker explained that he boarded a flight to Owerri (Imo Sate capital) from Lagos on Saturday for another function holding on that day (Saturday) in Owerri, hoping to connect Abuja from there for the church event on Sunday.

“On my way to Owerri, they called to tell me that the event was that day, which was 22nd of March, and that I should start coming (to Abuja). They were begging me to be in Abuja. If they were so sure of the date, why were they begging me? The church told me they would pay whatever cost I incur for my flight to the programme that day.

“That I missed the show wasn’t my fault, the church should be faulted. At the end of the day, I still went to Abuja (on Sunday) because I had already bought the ticket for Sunday. I tried reaching the pastor, but I couldn’t.

“Someone called me (a journalist) and I explained to him, only for him to go back and write that it was because I played computer games that I missed the programme. Does he (the journalist) know how far I have gone? He doesn’t even know me, he wants to use his blog as a platform to crush me. Let God judge all this.”


When asked whether he has refunded the money, Klint said the church did not give him an account number to make a refund.

An angry Klint said, “they claim to be a church, which is supposed to be the most peaceful organization. I will go to that church and I will settle it with them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment