Monday 14 April 2014

“I Don’t Demand Respect, I Command It” – Beverly Osu Speaks On Her New Deal

‘Big Brother Africa The Chase’ female Nigerian representative, Beverly Osu has grabbed for herself yet another big deal with an hair extension brand as the ‘New Face of Ivie Hair’.

“New face of Ivie hair, no dulling, thanking God for blessings and grace. Beverly Osu the mannequin, black diamond with a brain, skinny but no pushover, might seem benign but larger than life. I don’t demand respect, I command it. I don’t read the news, I make it”. The excited model said on the above Photo she recently released.

No doubt, Beverly Osu is having the kind of dream she wishes for.

Sometime last year, the video vixen bagged a deal with UK Prestige Cosmetics as the ‘Face of Prestige Cosmetics’.

No comments:

Post a Comment