Saturday 12 July 2014

Bobbi Kristina Brown Called Angela Bassett A “B–ch”


1

Bobbi Kristina Wants To Play Whitney Houston
Bobbi Kristina wants that role, and Angela Bassett is a “b–ch” for denying her.
The 21-year-old went on a Twitter rant Saturday, that included questioning the award-winning actress’ gender, after hearing why she decided against casting Brown in Whitney Houston’s biopic.
“I did not think about casting her,” Bassett, who is making her directorial debut with the Lifetime movie, told Entertainment Weekly. “And probably for a number of reasons, you know.
“One being that she’s not an actress,” she continued. “I know she’s acted here and there. I know she’s been on their family’s reality show, but she’s not an actress and acting is a craft.”
Bobbi Kristina’s alleged thoughts included, “At least the world doesn’t mistake me for the wrong sex … she has some #XtraEquipment” and “When I win my first Grammy or Oscar, *Shrugs* hmm whichever comes 1st, I’ll be sure 2shout URname out b—h! Hah UrTestResults = Male. Lmao.”
Bobbi Kristina Brown Twitter Rant
Of course, Bobbi Kristina denies it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment