Thursday 24 July 2014

Afrocandy Charges N7000 For Auditions




Click for Full Image Size Daring actress, Afrocandy, has begun work on her new movie and has asked those intending to be in the flick to pay the sum of N7,000 to audition for the film. The movie is entitled ‘The Queen Of Zamunda’.

The actress disclosed this on her Facebook page and also stated that those who pay would have the opportunity to me with her ‘personally’

According to her, ‘registration for my audition has kicked-off staring from today, July 14th to July 30th 2014.’ She advised actors to ‘go to the bank, pay your registration fee of N7, 000 and once I confirm payment, I will invite you for your audition with me personally.’

‘You must bring your teller when you are coming,’ she said.

Afrocandy also advised her fans to be careful of whoever claims to be her agent, stating she does not have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment