Tuesday 17 June 2014

T.I. Announces New Track With Iggy Azalea Called “No Mediocre”


T.I. has been all over the news  lately for both controversy and music, today he’s on the music side of things with the announcement of new music coming down the pipeline.
T.I.’s first single from the upcoming project Paperwork will be a track called “No Mediocre” and will feature the Hustle Gang representative, Iggy Azalea.
The two will be dropping the track real soon with a music video to follow shortly after; which is being filmed in in the beautiful country of Brazil. The country has recently become the center stage of the world with the World Cup starting soon and T.I. is capitalizing on the moment.
Paperwork marks T.I.’s 9th studio album already and will feature the talents of Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, DJ Toomp, and Young Thug. Stay tuned for much more from T.I. coming very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment